26 October 2013

FO: Cheshire Cat Scoodie

"Oh, you can't help that", said the cat. "We're all mad here!"

Done! Well in time, too! My sister and her Cheshire Cat costume are well on their way to having a mad time at her Halloween party tonight!
Sis was extremely happy with the end result, she loved the stripes and the full hood!

The only thing that gave me issues was, as was expected, the ears and the placement. As you can see, for some reason, the left ear is flopping to the side and leaning forward. Oddly enough, though, when I put it down on the table, the ears are perfectly aligned. I don't get it. It's silly. A silly scoodie.

Or should I say, a 'mat hat'? *badump-tshhhh*



I also did her make-up tonight (before she made the drive over to her friend and the party, so we were almost hoping she'd get stuck in traffic so she could flash her grin at unsuspecting drivers). Isn't it awesome? I think it turned out pretty good! All in all, sis was very happy with her costume and promised me home made baked goods as a thank you in my near future!

3 comments:

  1. This came out great! I can see all the influences. The make-up is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your scoodie turned out PERFECT, I actually like the ears like this! And I am very impressed with your make-up skills - WOW. :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Scoodie it is AMAZING, I've nominated you for a blogging award here http://bluegiraffecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/long-time-no-blog.html if you have time to join in that would be great, no worries if you are too busy!

    ReplyDelete