15 May 2010

Busy, busy bee..

It's been a busy, busy week over here! I finally got an email back from my potential thesis-supervisor, but no definite yes on the supervising thing so I still cannot start with my MA thesis. Grmblgrr. In other words: When I wasn't working, I spent the last week or so looking up secondary lit, browsing books to talk about in my thesis, putting together a Plan de Campagne, searching for quotes I could use...

And crocheting hexagons.



I used this pattern from the Fairysteps knits blog, which is very easy once you get the hang of it. I sat around behind my laptop, watching episodes of Supernatural/Vampire Diaries/Bones/House/Gossip Girl, hook in hand, crocheting away... Blissfully forgetting the fact that I was supposed to do more research/laundry/clean up the house/ work out...

Also, but that was last week (geesh, I'm behind on my blogging!), I made these cuties for Mother's Day to give to my mother and my sort-of-mother-in-law. (what? we're not married!)



They were a hit! They were jummy! I had three and could almost skip dinner, they were that good!

And that was all. Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe I have some more research to do.. Who needs a supervisor, anyway?!

No comments:

Post a Comment