18 March 2010

I did it!

I went out today... without my jacket on, and it felt great! Goodbye dreadfully long and overly cold winter, hello sweet and sunny spring!

And no, I don't care that it's going to rain again next week. Shush. Lalalalacan'thearyoulala.

I went on a yarn shopping spree a couple of weeks ago and bought, amongst other things, 6 skeins of Phildar Linbel in the Savane colourway and am planning to turn that into my first knitted shawl of some sorts, one fit for walks in springtime weather. So wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are experiencing spring! What a lovely feeling it is to know that winter is behind us!

    Have you thought about what pattern you will knit up?! New yarn is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so eager to see spring I caught a cold enjoying the first real rays of sun :P

    And no, not yet. So far I have been browsing Ravelry like a loon and have found many a marvelous pattern, but I'm too much a novice to understand most of them.. I keep forgetting that I'm still only just starting out with my knittings and not a more advanced beginner like I am with my crochet :) But I do love my yarn!

    ReplyDelete