My first real award! Aww, thank you Tanya of My Grandmotherly Ways! Love your blog as well, so it's great to receive it from you! (which, however, does mean that I can't give it to your blog now. Booh.)
What's a blogging award without some rules, right? It's very simple.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 bloggers that you follow regularly or have recently discovered.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile blogger-award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
First two points: check.
Now, I need to tell you lot 7 things about myself... And since there was no explanation, it's going to be the randomest of random lists.
1. I used to collect rubber ducks. I had about 50 of them at one point, even a fair few 'designer' ones that came with a fancy box and everything.
2. My favourite flavour of crisps is salt and pepper. Crushed black, if you really want to know.
3. When I was young, my go-to film for when I was sick was Aladdin. We used to have it on video tape and I watched it so often, the tape sort of faded and broke in places.
4. The BF is my first real BF and we're celebrating our 10th anniversary this year.
5. I had my ears pierced when I was a little girl, let the holes close up, and got them pierced again when I was 15. I got the second set pierced when I was 19. I still want at least one more set of holes.
6. I also still want a tattoo. Of what, I don't know. Where, I don't know. And if I'll ever do it... I don't know.
7. I have an enormous stack of half-used notebooks and college blocks lying around the house because I never use one up before I feel the need to buy a new one.
And last, but certainly not least, here are my nominees for the Versatile blogger-award, in no particular order. These are blogs that I enjoy, that I love to read or look at, that make me laugh, or simply love to see get more viewers! Because you all deserve it. Yeah, you do, you modest blogger you, you really do!
- Bunnies and Bettas
- Clicky Needles
- Squirrels Knitting Conquests
- Cherry Heart
- Good Enough
- The Adventures of the Gingerbread Lady
- Stitch, Brinn, stitch!
- A Playful Day
- Do you mind if I knit
- According to Matt
- Wires and yarns
- Buttons and Beeswax
- Crochet with Cris
Enjoy your blogging award, ladies and gents! (and just so you know, I felt like a right spambot sending out all those earburns!)