30 March 2013

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week is almost upon us!

It is! It's almost upon us! Well, we still have until the 22nd of April, but still. That's barely 3 weeks! Are you excited yet?!

For those wondering what the hell I'm on about: click on the image for all the information you could possibly want. The wonderful Eskimimi is hosting the Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week for the fourth time already and it's such a wonderful international blogging event, I have loved it immensely so far! Every year, the posts get bigger and better and the pictures get more stunning, it's so great to read up on everyone's experiences with yarn and yarn crafting. It has certainly given me the opportunity to look at my own blog through a scrutinising lens and make improvements. Plus, if you follow either the tags on Twitter, the posts on Ravelry, or just do a google search on the tags for the posts, you're sure to find new blogs you'll love!

The topics have not been announced yet, but will be soon, so we can start preparing our posts! I'm going to have to do a lot of pre-work for this edition of the Blog Week because Tim and I are getting married on the 26th, so I'm going to make sure I finish my posts before that week so I don't have to worry about forgetting one. Look at me, talking about scheduling posts a whole week in a row, like a pro.

I can't wait! Are you joining up as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment