3 February 2012

Nifty links!

It's time for another linkapalooza. Here are some great tips, tricks and tutorials I have found on the internet!

(note: I do not own any of these images, not even the screenshot.)
-------------------------------

"Pointers for point-and-shoot photography" on Shrimp Salad Circus!

I think I speak for all of us when I say that it is a photographer's dream to take the best pictures we possibly can, even though all we have to work with is a simple point-and-shoot camera! This post on Shrimp Salad Circus gives some nice pointers on how to make your photos really pop!

-------------------------------


"Mini Book Necklace DIY" on The Perfect Pear!

How adorable is this tutorial? I love long necklaces, and I love pretty, leather-bound books, so this is just perfect! As soon as I find myself a scrap of leftover leather, I am making this one!

-------------------------------

"Chocolate heart imprint cookies" by A Food Lover's Journey!

With Valentine's Day getting closer, it's time to get your baking act together! Look at these babies. Cute, chocolatey and cookies. Perfect!

-------------------------------

(image from All About Ami)

This adorable dragon pattern from All About Ami!

Look at that tiny wittwe dwagon! Cute! And while you're there, take a look at all the other patterns on her site, there's a ton of similarly cute tutorials on there!

-------------------------------

Craftgawker!

I'm pretty sure I'm the last person to jump on the bandwagon, but yay for Craftgawker! Not only is it a great overview of the latest and greatest crafty projects on the net, it also leads me to gorgeous, gorgeous blogs, like the ones I posted about above!

-------------------------------

Do you have any posts or pages that you love? Leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the brilliant links! I had never heard of craftgawker, so now I am ridiculously excited! ;-)

    ReplyDelete